Why should you purchase the Slick Move Guide if you are relocating?

| August 29, 2013 | 0 Comments

 

Looking for awesome moving advice? Click here and scroll through my previous relocation blog posts: www.slickmove.net

Why should you purchase the Slick Move Guide if you are relocating? It’s a busy world today and sometimes our minds do not have the time to think about how to solve a simple problem. Our minds can become overwhelmed and anxiety can kick in making a mountain out of a mole hill. When we have stress or anxiety the “simple” or “childlike” part of our brain can disappear due to all of our “adult” problems. However the simple part of our brain can be a real problem solver. For example, I have a very small, male dog that was trained to “go on the paper”. About 80% of the time, he hits the paper but the other 20% of the time he may be a little off, a troublesome problem for a while. Then one day, the simple part of my brain came up with an idea, a paper hat. Yep, I put that paper hat in the middle of the paper and ….. bull’s-eye every time! The hat, I guess, is a really nice fire-hydrant or tree for him.

     The Slick Move Guide is filled with simple and easy moving tips that will literally save you thousands of dollars and ease your stress while relocating. You will find simple solutions plus exceptional advice on how to protect yourself and your household goods from moving fraud in this detailed guide.

     Sometimes we think things are more complicated than they really are but once explained or once it is over, we realize how easy it was.

Thank you for reading.

Jodi

Order the Slick Move Guide:

 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=slick+move+guide

Check out my guest blogger Smokin’ Jim Frazier’s posts about sports and the Pittsburgh Steelers every Friday! www.slickmove.net

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply